What others say
- Carole has been very helpful as proofreader of Marketor, the quarterly magazine of the Worshipful Company of Marketors since I became its editor in January 2016. She has made herself available for this demanding voluntary role and always responds speedily. Carole also helped develop a style guide which we use to make sure that the editing is as consistent as possible. Personally I find her responsiveness and support invaluable.
- Carole has undertaken extensive proof reading and editing projects for me. She has a great attention to detail, is extremely thorough in her approach and very easy to deal with. In particular she helped proof read a company history book on some very short deadlines and has also helped with other internal magazines and other externally focused editorial material. Carole is great to work with and a great stress reliever in a ‘deadline’ situation.
- Carole is a great asset in the way she edits and proof reads all the published material for the Worshipful Company of Scientific Instrument Makers livery. Her workmanship is of a very high standard and she is eagle eyed in spotting typographical, syntactical or grammatical errors.
- Carole is an excellent copywriter who has very intuitive listening skills. She has assisted me in writing my Linked in Profile and I was very impressed with how she approached the task. From a short meeting, she is able to collate an individual’s strengths and experience into a summary which really sums up the message required to reach their target audience. She is very perceptive and her experience means that she ‘gets’ what you and your business need immediately. I can highly recommend Carole to drive you and your business forwards through assisting with your Linked in profile.
- Carole is a creative copy writer who gets to understand through her listening and questioning skills what you want to put across and how it will land with your target audience. She has good attention to detail. She worked with me on my LinkedIn profile. I can recommend Carole.
Debbie Scola, Interim People Director at Flybe
- It’s always a pleasure to work with Carole. She has an enviable ability to cut through a client brief and provide copy that is right first time. Even when we have seemingly unrealistic deadlines, Carole seems to pull something out of the bag.
Matt Cowan, OTM Create
- Reliability, professionalism, high quality output and a great sense of fun. That’s what you get when you start working with Carole. I’ve known her for more than 20 years and she’s got expertise across more industry sectors than you’d think possible. A fab writer and a lovely person.
Michael Wadley, Fides Media
- We’re a technical business selling to a specialist market. The great thing about working with Carole is she easily understands all the techy stuff we tell her and then converts it into customer benefits. As a result, our sales literature has a lot more energy and impact.
Howard Stark, Stark Software
- Carole has worked as a senior copywriter on a number of high profile projects for People Brands over the past nine years. I can say with certainty that she always delivers a high quality outcome. On a personal note, working with Carole is a complete joy.
Eugene Hughes, People Brands
- Carole has the great advantage of having spent several years as a PR adviser, both in-house and in consultancy. This experience has provided her with valuable expertise for her current role and ensures that her work is concise, believable and on the money at the very first draft. She is a pleasure to work with and is highly professional.
Mark Knight, Broadgate Mainland PR
- Having worked with Carole on a number of client websites I have no hesitation in recommending her. She always interprets the brief quickly and delivers clear and meaningful copy which conveys marketing messages appropriately for web applications.
Heather Kidd, Ghost Marketing
- I have worked with a number of writers but I must say Carole is by far the most switched on and quick witted, she is strategic in her approach and understands exactly what’s needed from the outset. Her style has impact and is very direct – exactly what we need for our clients marketing communications…
Matt Shaw, Shaw and Skerm
- Carole is a first-class copywriter. She combines the essential skills of creativity and perceptiveness with a well-ordered brain and efficient working style. Carole is an easy person to deal with and is also a lot of fun.
Sarah Evans-Toyne, Broadgate Mainland PR
- When one of my clients needed a marketing copywriter I put them in touch with Carole and they were delighted with her service. I am always happy to recommend her because she is punctual with copy, right on brief and excellent at liaising with clients.
Alison Harmer, Harmer Editorial Services
- We always look forward to working with Carole. She can be relied upon to immerse herself in the brief, probe any weaknesses and deliver on brief, on time and on budget – no nagging required. Carole is more than a copywriter, she’s a master of coordination, liaising efficiently with clients and colleagues.
Laura Bedell-Pearce, previously at Reef Design
- Carole has an incredible talent for taking the trickiest ‘muddiest’ briefs and creating crystal clear concepts from them, seemingly effortlessly and always very quickly. She is a great listener, super-bright and 100% safe pair of hands. She’s also really fun to work with and have around. We love her!
Tracy Mitchell, previously at Big Green Door
- Carole Seawert eats words for breakfast and creates the most delicious three course meal with them. If you’re looking for the crème-de-la-crème of copywriters, be sure to put Carole on your shopping list. A delight to work with, she’s captured a Smörgåsbord of Sister Snog Rocks success stories with insight, intuition and a sprinkling of wit. Why would we go anywhere else? We wouldn’t. Carole Seawert is Top of the Form.
Hela Wozniak-Kay, Sister Snog
- An excellent writer and marketing thinker.
Bill Penn, Founder of Penn Communications
- What impresses me most about Carole is her ability to take our diverse marketing messages and translate them into clear statements about how our services can deliver value to our clients.
Philip Davies, Five Arrows Group
- My company, Brett-Lesage, has used Carole for many years for her expertise in both writing and editing/proofreading. She never misses a thing and has a very good eye for consistency, clarity and meaning. In short she is always my first choice when we need someone for this kind of work.
Julien Lesage, Brett-Lesage