- Client: Daily Telegraph
- Project: Consumer advertorial
I wanted to go on a long-haul holiday but didn’t want to pay the high prices usually associated with trips to far-flung destinations. Luckily, I found what I was looking for: an operator offering quality holidays at low prices.
“In their Worldwide brochure, Eclipse offers a wide range of holidays to exotic locations, such as South America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Indian Ocean and the Far East. I spent a truly wonderful week in Mauritius, followed by an equally fantastic seven days in the Seychelles. And, because I booked up my Worldwide holiday with Eclipse direct, it meant I saved money, too. You can actually save up to 19% compared to going via a travel agent. In fact, Eclipse prices are so good that the company guarantees they are the lowest. They told me if I could find an identical holiday that was cheaper elsewhere, within 28 days of booking, then they’d refund the difference.
But low prices definitely do not mean low quality. All Eclipse’s hotels and resorts are hand-picked to ensure the highest possible standard. By listening carefully to their customers’ views and comments, Eclipse make sure these quality standards do not slip. And booking was so simple: I phoned from the comfort of my armchair and lines were open from 8am to 9pm weekdays and until 5pm at weekends. Their helpful Holiday Advisers gave me sound advice and speedy replies to my questions. Arranging my holiday just couldn’t have been easier. The only hard bit was going back to work after.
Why not call Eclipse for a copy of their Worldwide brochure? With so many exotic destinations to choose from, you’re bound to have the time of your life. I know I did.”
Adult prices from £298 for 6 nights in Egypt
Free group places – 1 free place in 15
Free child insurance
Free nights on selected holidays
- lowest prices guaranteed
- you save up to 19% on High Street prices
- you’re assured the highest standards
- our holidays are personally recommended by our customers
- you can depart from up to 20 UK airports
- there’s flexibility on how long you stay, as many holidays include scheduled flights
- you can book from home seven days a week, from 8am to 9pm weekdays and to 5pm at weekends
- you can book with confidence, as Eclipse is part of First Choice Holidays and Flights Ltd.