Earn money by joining my affiliate programme
Here’s how to sign up if you are new to e-junkie
- If you aren’t yet signed up as an affiliate on e-junkie, head on over to:
- Once you have done this (or if you are an affiliate already, log into e-junkie) and click on the Affiliate admin in the top nav bar https://www.e-junkie.com/ej/admin.php?section=affiliates&rs=af
- Click on ‘Get Affiliate Code’ (second one down in the list).
- Select my name in the merchant list (if you already are signed up to other e-junkie affiliate programs, choose ‘Carole Seawert’ from the drop down list)
- Click on the red ‘Get Affiliate Code’ link and you get a choice of links. Either you can click on the ‘Common affiliate hop link’ which takes you to a general affiliate page listing my e-books and e-courses. Copy and paste this code they provide into your website.The default text they provide is ‘Click here to visit Carole Seawert’ which takes you to the affiliate page of my website. Of course, you can change the text to something else if you wish. Such as ‘Check out Carole Seawert’s e-products’.The better option is to opt for the product specific link (you can find that further down the page on e-junkie) which will take you directly to that product’s sales page. You can also copy and paste code for a direct sale button which takes your prospective buyer directly to buy this particular product.
- e-junkie automatically calculates the commission you have earned as an affiliate for that calendar month.
- I will pay you by PayPal around the 15th of the following month. That allows enough time for any refunds / product returns.
Some tips to help you promote my products
Sales tend to convert best with email, so here is some text for you to use when you email your list of contacts. Feel free to copy and paste it.
1. How to write a Brilliant Blog
Sample email text:
How to turn your blog posts from average to excellent
Are you already a blogger but not sure how to attract more followers?Or maybe you want to start blogging but don’t feel confident in your writing ability? Then ‘How to Write a Brilliant Blog’ is the programme for you.You will learn how to:
- Write content your readers will find truly invaluable
- Create blog posts that are:
- well written
Here’s the link where you can find out more:
What is ‘How to Write a Brilliant Blog’?
It’s a self-study programme designed for you to take in your own time.
- There are no scheduled webinars to attend.
- There are no assignments you have to complete by a certain deadline.
You simply follow the programme at your own pace, fitting it around your work or home commitments.
Here’s that link again:
Here’s to your blogging success!
Other ways to promote ‘How to Write a Brilliant Blog’
Feel free to promote my course on Twitter, Facebook and any other social media you use.
You could also write a review of the course in one of your blog posts – about why you liked it and how you think people will benefit from following the course. To do this, you will need to buy a copy of the course but reviews and personal recommendations are seen as more credible than a straight sales pitch.
Don’t forget to include your unique affiliate code from e-junkie when you promote the course or the sales can’t be tracked back to you.
And, here are some images to help you promote my course, How to Write a Brilliant Blog
Here are some banner ads that you can copy and paste:
2. 101 tips mini e-books
My mini e-books cost just $3 for 101 Top Copywriting Tips and $4 for 101 Top Freelancing Tips. Although this means your affiliate commission will be a lot less than the commisison you earn with How to Write a Brilliant Blog, the upside is that it’s less of a financial outlay for people to make. If you are also promoting 101 Top Copywriting Tips and 101 Top Freelancing Tips, here is same sample text for you to use in your emails.
Sample text 1
How to turn your writing skills from bland to brilliant
If you’re looking for top tips on copywriting, check out this mini e-book, 101 Top Copywriting Tips.
You will learn how to:
- Catch the reader’s attention
- Grasp the building blocks of great copywriting
- Craft compelling content
- Become a more confident writer
This mini e-book is available as a downloadable pdf and costs just US$3. Buy it here: (this is where you add your unique affiliate code)
Here’s to your writing success!
Sample text 2
All the key information you need to succeed as a freelancer
If you’re looking for top tips on freelancing, check out this mini e-book, 101 Top Freelancing Tips.
You will learn how to:
- Find – and keep – clients
- Set your prices
- Get paid on time
- Manage your schedule and workload
- Sort out your finances
- And much more…
This mini e-book is available as a downloadable pdf and costs just US$4. Buy it here: (this is where you add your unique affiliate code)
Here’s to your freelancing success!
And, here are some images to help you promote my two mini e-books, 101 Top Copywriting Tips and 101 Top Freelancing Tips.
Got a question?
If you have any questions about the affiliate programme or the products, you can contact me here.