- With a talent for writing engaging copy that’s clear, concise and compelling, I write all kinds of marketing materials, from websites and brochures to mailshots and e-newsletters.
- With me, you don’t just get a writer, you also get a strategic thinker who will ask all the right questions and interrogate your brief with intelligence to produce powerful, benefits-led copy.
- I work in two ways: either direct with clients or through a third party (web and graphic design agencies, marketing companies, PR consultancies).
Never worked with a copywriter before? Never written a brief for one? No problem. I will devise a detailed list of questions and discuss these with you in depth. Your answers will create the brief I need.
- After graduating with an honours degree in Business Management and French from Leeds University, I joined Texas Instruments in a marketing role. I then spent five years working in PR on the agency side and subsequently moved in-house to become head of public relations at the Financial Times.
- I have the Freedom of the City of London and am a Court Assistant at the Worshipful Company of Marketors; I am also a member of The Society for Editors and Proofreaders and The Society of Authors.
- My alter ego is the super hero Apostroph3Woman – my mission is to save the English-speaking world from misusing apostrophes. You can find out what I get up to on my Facebook page, on Twitter and on Instagram.
Connect with me on:
You can also send me an email to carole(at)seawert.co.uk or fill in the contact form.
Five things you might not know about me
1. I lived in Thailand for five years when I was a child.
2. I have two young rescue cats, Charlie and Lola (they are brother and sister).
3. I love taking photographs of flowers and have an online store at Society6.
4. I would love to have a pond full of ducks (but I live in a second floor flat).
5. I’m a fan of 40s and 50s musicals.